What won’t the Trust fund?
Submitted by admin on
- Small group or charity with income of £100,000 or more a year
- Commercial ventures, including start ups
- Social enterprises
- Requests for amounts over £25,000
- Requests for sponsorship if fundraising for a charity or good cause
- Debt reduction, redundancy payments, fees or payouts for legal actions raised against an individual, group or charity
- Applications for retrospective funding
- Applications from people based outwith Scotland or for activities carried out outwith Scotland.
- One off events such as Gala Days, exhibitions
- Large capital projects
- Community Councils, Parent Teacher Associations, Active Schools activities