What’s the applications process?
Submitted by admin on
It’s pretty straightforward:
- Complete the Application Form online and submit it or print off and return a signed Application Form within deadline to the Trust.
- You will receive an acknowledgement that it has been received and the date your application will be considered.
- Within 14 days of applications being considered by Trustees (in line with the application cycle), you will receive notification either offering you a grant or rejecting your application
- You may also be contacted to undertake PR in association with the Trust (when you sign the Application Form, you commit your organisation to allowing the Trust to do this without further reference to you – please read this carefully).
- If your application is rejected, the Trust will advise you if and when you can apply again in future.